This post is a very special post for a number of reasons.
- I made my first ever YouTube video for this post
- This is a collab with two of my friends:- Farah Edz and Shania Ahmad !
- It’s a DIY post !
So, you know when you really want to make a DIY but you are faced with two problems,You don’t have the supplies or it takes way too long.
So, I came up with three DIYs to make that are super easy,fun and make very pretty room decor ! And each DIY takes about three minutes!!
Shania did a video on DIY perler bead charms and Farah did a video for a DIY coffee bar.Both if their videos are AMAZING so don’t forget to check them out.
The first DIY that I made was a Dreamer Jar. I had always wanted something in my room to bring out my inner blogger and to use as room decor so I thought this was perfect!
💡For the Dreamer Jar you will need :
- A jar ( obviously)
- 3 Cups or glasses ( I used Nutella Jars )
- A kebab stick ( or something similar)
- Three paint colours of your choice
- Cotton wool
- Cardstock and a ribbon ( optional )
- Glitter !! ( for the sparkle )
- Mix each colour of paint with water in three separate jars
- Then add in cotton wool to the bottom of the jar and pour in one colour of the paint water on top.
- Add in glitter and more paint water and cotton
- Repeat the above steps using different colours of paint water and glitter
- Add in a label which has a motivational quote or just something that makes you happy, I wrote the word ‘Dreams’and punch a hole through the label.Using a ribbon tie it around your jar and then you are done !
The second DIY that I made was an easy DIY whiteboard.
💡For the whiteboard you will need :
- A photoframe
- Foam or patterned paper
- Empty out your frame add your patterned paper and close the frame
The third DIY that I made was a super simple jewellery holder
💡For the jewellery holder you will need :
- A pole or a stick
- A nail to hang up your holder
- Measure your pole and cut the length of ribbon accordingly
- Tie a knot with the ribbon to each end of the pole
- Hang it up and display your jewellery
And that’s it ! Comment down below and let me know what you thought of my video and feel free to share some editing/videography tips because that would be lovely.
Also, let me know if you liked these DIYs and if you are going to try them out. I would love to know!
~The Stylish Dreamer
P.S -I am awfully sorry about the bad lighting/quality in my video.