Welcome to the very last blog post on ‘My Nutella Obsession’ Today is going to be all about ‘Fruitellas’ and in case you are wondering, Fruitellas are something I invented. I put together Fruits and Nutella and got Fruitella!
I wanted this to be a little bit more healthy than my usual Nutella posts,but I still wanted it it to be super yummy so I used a couple of my favorite fruits which are strawberries, apples and bananas. You can use your favorite fruits for any of these recipes too! Feel free to go crazy with the combos 😉
The first Fruitella idea is Fruitella kebabs
This is a super simple but still really yummy 😋 Here is how to do it
You will need
- Kebab sticks
- Three different fruits of your choice ( I used bananas,apples and strawberries)
- First you are going to have to chop your fruits into small pieces
Once you have done that, you have three ways of adding the Nutella
Spread the Nutella on each side of each individual piece of fruit and slide them through the kebabs
Spread Nutella on every other piece of fruit so that way there will be one piece of fruit with Nutella and one without and so on.
You could also just dip each piece of fruit into melted Nutella
- The last thing you are going to have to do is slide them through the kebab sticks and let me just tell you, doing this is a lot of fun and surprisingly satisfying to just slide them through the sticks. You can do this in a pattern (for example banana,strawberry,apple and repeat) or you could just put them in a random order 😋
The next idea is Fruitella Donuts
This is another super easy thing and you are only going to need apples,strawberries an Nutella.And most of you probably already know that I LOVE donuts, so this is perfect for me!
- Cut an apple in half and make sure you have cut out the seed part
- Spread Nutella on one side and close it with the other side.Put a Strawberry or a banan a ( or both!) on top to hide the hole
‘My Nutella Obsession’ is officially over!! ( not my actual obsession, just the series) My actual obsession for Nutella will never die! 😂
I hope I helped satisfy all of your Nutella cravings and now all of you can have a big Nutella themed feast! I honestly can’t believe my first ever series on this blog is over!
Thank you all for all of your support and lovely comments,they really made my day 😊 I hope you enjoyed the final post and let me know if you want me do to a Throwback Thursday post on it someday… I would LOVE to do that! 😉
Also don’t forget to let me know if you are going to try these recipes because I would love to know how they turned out for you.
Also…. I have something very very VERY exciting planned for my next few posts, so keep an eye out for that! 😉😉😉😉
~The Stylish Dreamer
*All of these ideas are mine