Alright…so it’s finally time!!! Yay!!! Unfortunately, the countdown is over, but it’s now time for the blog party and I couldn’t be more excited!! ❤
Recently-quite a few days ago actually-We hit 400 followers which seems pretty unbelievable to think about. 😱😱😱 Even now. Many days later. ☺️🎉 but OMG thank you all so so so so much!!!! You deciding to follow and support me and my lil blog means a lot to me!! So thank you!!! 😊❤ *gives you all virtual hugs*
This news actually made me even more excited, (if that was even possible!) to host this blog party, because if means that I’m now celebrating 400+ followers instead of 350 and my Bloggerversary!! (It honestly still feels unbelievable!) ☺️❤😍
Ooh and speaking of followers and Bloggerversaries, here’s a little list of the stats for my first year of blogging!
Although stats are fun, Personally, I don’t think that stats should affect your blogging or your blog posts, unless it’s for the better, because stats don’t always determine how much people like or value your blog posts, so that’s something that I’ve always tried to keep in mind throughout my first year of blogging. (Great advice from my brother!)
But…it’s always really really fun to celebrate and just share all of your oodles of excitement with the rest of the blogosphere, which is why I love parties and celebrations! 🎉💗😍
This is my very first time hosting a blog party, so I’m very very excited!! (and a tad bit nervous!!) But, if you don’t know what a blog party is, then I’ll just give you a quick little explanation. 😊
A blog party is a place where you get to meet other bloggers, discover their blogs and read their posts, get to eat virtual cake, ice cream and donuts, make tons of new friends and promote your blog!
How to Participate!
- Leave a link to your blog in the comments and explain what you blog about and why you love to blog.( the last part is optional though!) You may do this numerous times during the day, or night.
- You can also mention a few things that you are into, like books or fashion! This will help you identify other people who share the same interests and make new friends!
- You could also share a link to one of your favorite posts in your blog.
- Don’t just share only your blog, always be sure to check out other blogs as well!
Blog parties also have a couple of rules. (It depends on the blogger who is hosting it) so here are mine!
- Always be polite, friendly and thoughtful
- Make sure to constantly keep distributing the virtual donuts. (And make sure to grab a couple for yourself as well!)
- You can comment and promote your blog up to three times as day!
- Be sure to check in regularly to check out other blogs and read new posts.
- Be friendly and drop a comment or two on someone else’s posts! (It’ll make their day!)
- And Most Importantly-Have Fun and Celebrate!!
Oh and please spread the word!! I’d love for as many people to join in so that it can be really MASSIVE Blog party, so that we can have a gigantic celebration and be sure to discover as many new blogs (and make as many new friends) as possible!
The blog party starts right about…NOW!! And ends on Saturday -The 12th! (In three-four days) So keep partying and have as much fun as possible! ☺️❤