I hope that you are all having an awesome Sunday! I know that I’ve already posted less than a week ago, but my lovely friend Rosie tagged me to do this (thank you so much Rosie!) and I just couldn’t resist posting it today!
So this is how the tag works!
- Thank the person that tagged you and leave a link to their blog.
- Add the following picture to your post.
- Leave a link to the original post (you can check it out here! )
- Create aesthetics for the three characters that the person who tagged you gives
- Make sure to use your own aesthetics
- Tag at least three bloggers providing links to their blogs
- List your own set of characters for the people you tagged
- Have fun!
I have never actually done aesthetics before this so please excuse them if they are bad haha..I had a lot of fun while putting them together though! It was really exciting to look for pictures that speak about the characters and their stories!
-THE WHITE RABBIT (From Alice In Wonderland)
I hope that you liked them!
Here are the people who I tag to do this wonderful (and very aesthetically pleasing!) tag! 😍
And anyone else who wants to do this tag!
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with! I’m sure it’s going to be AMAZING! ❤️
-ANNABETH CHASE from The Percy Jackson series
–THOMAS from The Maze Runner series
–BELLE from Beauty and The Beast
I hope that you all have as much fun as I did while doing this! 😊❤️
What do you think of my aesthetic (hopefully anyway!) mood boards?? Are you following the AMAZING Rosie yet? If not then don’t forget to check out her blog! You are going to love it! Also, what sort of aesthetics are you interested in? Who are some of your favorite book characters? Let me know in the comments down below!